Saturday, June 6, 2009

Transformation Challenge - The Wrap Up

I have really missed you, blog-reader, and I am so happy that I get to share this last blog with you. I realize how far I have come in the last couple weeks, with the Transformation Challenge being over. I am the only one that can stop myself from eating badly, although I didn’t really find it to be a problem. I was afraid that as soon as I didn’t have to journal everything that I would eat things that I shouldn’t. You will be proud to know that I haven’t. I also go into the gym and still kick my own butt as often as I can. So there you go, sometimes you learn things that stick. I know this experience will stick with me forever. The Transformation Challenge has really changed my life. I feel better about myself inside and out.

The winner of the Transformation Challenge overall was our lovely, Courtney McFarland. She is absolutely amazing, and inspiring. Courtney lost 27.5 lbs and 18.25 inches! She is my hero! I was so happy that I had the opportunity to have a little photo shoot with Courtney. Check out our photo shoot here http://cdyphotography.blogspot.com/. Keep up the good work!

I am also so happy to share that I lost 16lbs and 15.5 inches from my waist, hips, thighs and chest over the past 3 months. That is only the beginning! And because I know several of you have been waiting for me to post my “before” and “after” pictures, here they are! ::Click on them to view them larger::

Thank you to everyone that had a part of this transformation in my life.

To all the trainers and EQ staff, you are amazing and so motivating. I appreciate everything that you have done for me. I will be seeing you in the gym!

To all the TC ladies, I could not have done this without you. You both inspire and motivate me to work harder. I look forward to seeing you in the gym as well!

To my family and friends, thank you for supporting me in this journey. I hope that you will join me for the rest of it!

Love you all!

I will be continuing to blog my new fitness lifestyle here http://careyfitnessandhealth.blogspot.com/ if you would like to keep following!

1 comment:

Frank Emanuel said...

Its great that your programs are actually inspiring members. I tell club owners I work with all the time to make sure you are providing real value not just a warehouse full of metal.

This should light a fire in fitness professionals hearts to excel and change peoples lives GOOD JOB!